"But as for me, I will never boast about anything except the cross of the Lord Jesus Christ, through whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." Galatians 6:14

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

F.L.E.E

I do a lot of reading on a daily basis and a portion of this reading contains selected blogs.  Each blog has a lot of helpful information that I internalize and later partially reproduce through a sermon, a teaching moment, or program/event.  With only the inerrant Word of God being infallible, when reading extra-biblical information we use the parts that pertain to our lives and ministries.  Enjoying most things I read, I rarely find an  article that is complete.  Well this morning I found one that I would like to share.  The below link leads you to a blog that I would encourage everyone to check out regularly.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/f-l-e-e-a-strategy-for-pursuing-sexual-purity

No comments:

Post a Comment