"But as for me, I will never boast about anything except the cross of the Lord Jesus Christ, through whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." Galatians 6:14

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Christian In The World...Even Public Schools

I have often been asked the question regarding the limits that Christians have when it comes to their faith in the public schools.  Having typically answered with, "As long as you don't force anyone to pray with you or converse with you about your faith, then there is nothing that can be said."  This answer is a display of my ignorance of legal jargon, but I was very encouraged when I run across this post by The Gospel Coalition regarding this issue.  But before I let you go, let me remind you that too often we have let the threat of offending someone silence our proclamation (Joshua 1:7, 1 Cor 16:13-14).  So...how far can we take our example for Christ in the public school?  Read this article for the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment